Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tired Night

Hmm~after having my dinner yesterday~i go clean my bedroom~
haha~so hardworking~:)
actually my cousins from sandakan is coming kk today~omg~my room is so untidy~>><<
so i quickly clean it up lo~
it get me 20mins to finish it~phew~'''
hehe~im happy they are coming here~cant wait they arrive~wil welcome them very much~:))
after im done,wanna go watch movie downstairs but when i am going down~owh~i saw strangers~haha~so i go back upstairs~XD
better on9 at my clean bedroom~haha~xp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so bored~just onlining~haiz~
suddenly remember someone~just nw in msn i was playing him~wakaka~so i text him~
haha~he said i bully him~
wer got oh?XD
since im too bored~>< so i sms with him loo~
we chat many and he was working that time~
suddenly hui ying interrupted our conversation~
so i need too sms with 2 person~
hui ying dunno im texting with others so she keep complain i reply slow~haha~
later,a customer come in his shop so he was busy thn i sms with hui ying lo~XD
thn he was free again~we continue~xixi~
reli chat many things yesterday night~he even told me his first love~haha~so funny~just wondering why he would tell me these things~:)
wow~we chat til midnight oh~><
my panda eyes is coming out le~omg~its ur fault la~>>><<<
haiz~he seems so down ytd so i accompany him lo~dont feels down ya~be happy owes~:)
u can find when u feels like~ :P
u c,treat u so good,stil say i bully u?i dont care ya~must sponsor me to genting and buy me chocolates oh~xixi~XD


waiting for ur spend ya~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment