Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emberrasing~=.=

tday gt tuition at morning 8am~wa~itz so early to me oh plus i sleep late yesterday night so i am very sleepy lo~=( set the alarm 7am,bt i continue sleep after it stop ringing~haha~XD luckily,i still can wake up myself at 7.30~proud of me~kuakakax~xp
had used 15mins 2 set up myself and finished my breakfast~everything goes quickly~like a rocket fly through the sky's speed~haha~:))
daddy and mummy are going outstation to Sandakan oh~so they cant fetch me 2 tuition~had 2 asked my auny lo~after i had get ready,she stil havent arrive then i give her a call,she already waiting outside at my home~haha~i din noticed it~paiseh~XD straight away moved coz almost late~who knows when i arrive,dun have tuition~=="..my aunt get mad lo,say me let her need 2 wake up so early~i feel so sorry mah~=[ so emberrasing~
don have tuition,then i go back home online lo~hehe~:))
hmm~i know a new friend at hong kong!haha~she is so nice,treat me as her sis,so i call her 'dai ga jie'~^^ she promised 2 spend me milk shake when i visit hk~hehe~;)
yay!daniel said he would buy clothes for me!so haappy~XDD as long as din over xK~hehe~i can shop many lo~wakakakaa~XD

---miss u daddy and mummy---><

No comments:

Post a Comment