Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping Day~

--27 Nov 2009--(Friday)

Hmm~yesterday chat with him til midnight too~><
wow~so tired~wanna slp~>><<
all were his fault~hai dao i had panda eyes le~=(
so i wanna u spend me lollipop,cheese cake and starbuck~XD
i dont care ya~ ;-)

Because of too tired,i waked up lately~
owh~just wake up then my two cute niece and nephew straight away to say good morning to me~haha~:)
wake up so early them~haha
later i go prepare myself loo~

After that,dad and mom bring all of us out to have breakfast~xixi~
hmm~so full~=)
daddy go back home and play ping-pong with his frens~
we had nothing to do~
so i suggest to go 1borneo shopping~xixi~
yay~mummy let us go~
bringing them shopping~woohoo~
actually is me who love shopping~haha~
plus we wanna watch movie~my sis wanna watch 2012~
haiz~i've watch it before~><
so i had to watch with them again~
after 2012~we wil watch new moon~xixi~:)

bought the tickets reli take so much time~
omg~so long the queue at the counter~>><< *p.s i saw many leng zai there~haha~XD
finally bought it after 20mins~
yea~we go shopping after that~xixi~
hmm~so many nice shirts i wanna buy~but no money~=(
anyone spend me?haha~
mum was not willing to buy for me cz she said we are going to kl at dec so just buy there it wil be cheaper~
hmm~ok lo~i listen to her~
but i've bought a cucumber eye mask~
it's cooling~haha~XD

shopping shopping shopping~XD
legs r so painful and tired~
but was fun indeed~
enjoy it so much~xixi~
i saw some frens that day~
some fb frens,adrian plus leng zai leng lui~haha~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment