Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bored Day~

Today as usual,stil having our exams~Moral and Add.maths~=( amm is hard 4 me,i got d feel that i wil fail this subject~bdw,i've tried my best~just hope that d results wont be too bad~later will be nagged again~itz enough~==
Next year our school will be organizing a trip 2 China for 8 days~;)
3 days of it we need 2 go one of the school there 2 study~== after that 3 days,haha,we can go shopping,frens!X)
wow~so many friends had confirmed that they are able to go~im interested oso~can go playing with friends in china,and even meet new friends too!mayb would be leng zai or leng lui~haha~XD bt dunno whether my parent will let me go or not~just hoping!!:)
well,today is a bored day again~nothing interesting happens!=[
something happenned to two of my darl~hey~cheer up ya~i will be with u two anytime~just tel me when u need me~receive my best ever blessing here~muax~;)

No comments:

Post a Comment