Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam Started~==

hmm~i was walking towards the class and giving a big hope that she will bring the things she had promise~when i step in the class,she havent arv~few minutes later,i saw her,so damn happy!bt,she forget about it~=( thought that i can have a delicious durian cake again today~that hui ying ar~promise me le,dint bring pula~i dont care ya,u owe me a durian cake~haha~XD
im so hungry~finally is recess!:)) im goin 2 canteen bt hui ying pulled me and bring me 2 the office~what d~== im hungry and wanna enjoy my recess wif my darl bt u?bring me go do ur orchestra stuff?u reli owe me a cake nw~let me starving there 4 accompany u 2 do those stuff~xp
exam started!!so exited~we have bm and maths for today~bm is quite easy~bt maths,omg~so tough man~== dunno what marks could i have~something funny happens too~one of the question have no ans~haha~bonus mark!!hehe~xp

No comments:

Post a Comment