Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Day~♥♥♥

Today,i had enough sleep~hehe~till 11morning only i had wake up~XD
hmm~so hungry~>< finding somethings 2 eat,nothing eat~haiz~just having bread and some snacks plus a cup of milk~
go on9 after having breakfast~=]
so kinda lazy replying walls now at facebook~coz its too many~><
scared them shoot me~haha~nvm loo,wil reply u all if i have the mood~:)
*enjoy the snacks now*:)
(daddy and mummy will come back today at evening~:p)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-few hours later~
its time 4 my piano lesson~omg~forget about the time le~gonna go take some practice 1st before attending the lesson~suddenly,i received a call~itz from adeline~i wonder why she called me at this time~dont tel me im late??
adeline: hi!
manda : hi~@@
adeline: do u know what time does your lesson start?
manda : ya~isn't it start at 3.15pm? *now is only 2.45pm*
adeline: oh~ya,dint your teacher tell you that your sis had replacement class?
manda : nope~
adeline: ok~itz ok~then,can you come 4 lessons at 3pm?
manda : erm~~
adeline: coz your sis stil had to replace some classes~so she wil start at 3-4,and urs wil resume at 4-4.30pm,is it ok 4 u to come at 3pm?
manda : oh~ic~itz ok la~:)
adeline: ok~thx~bye~
manda : bye~

the lesson wil start at 15mins more~rushing,rushing and rushing~we are able 2 arrive there at 3pm~:))
i asked my sis 2 start the lesson 1st,so that i can go do some practice~haha~
itz my turn after an hour,the pieces was so hard~my hands cant coordinate together~haiz~=( my hands were so tired bt i feel so happy playing the piano~haha~xp
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after the lesson,i go back home resuming my online activities~haha~XD
yay!i meet back vincent~he is more handsome now than before le~haha~we dint chat for long time le after he said he wil stop playing facebook~asked me to add him at friendster,bt unluckily i cant find him~>< so we lose in touch 4 1month i think~
now he continue online bt only can send him messages,no walling anymore~we chat so many~so happy!!hehe:)) keep in touch ya~;)
*today my darl was so depressed~dont feel sad darl,cheer up!*


--c u at skul tmr,tel me all what had happened,will give u some ideas~:)--

No comments:

Post a Comment